Welcome To HandgunLicense.Com
HANDGUNLICENSE.COM is committed to providing:
- Exceptional customer service with a program that fosters SUCCESS for all involved.
- A learning style that is engaging as well as educational, with an emphasis on safety.
- High quality, relevant and required material, current with today’s times.
- Enhanced audio/video retention features within our course.
- Partnerships that encourage communication and respectfully work together to provide the best possible service to others.
HandgunLicense.com worked with the Texas Legislature and in particular Representative Holland to pass legislation that allows for the classroom portion of handgun training to be taken online.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
The user must take an approved provider course in order for it to qualify. Currently, there are six courses that have gone through the process and are available for all Texas residents that qualify for a LTC. HandgunLicense.com is an approved course.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
If you are a Texas Certified Instructor and would like to receive students from this website, please contact us at 817-888-8339. You can also make a commission on all of the students you send to us. Give us a call.
Don’t Be Fooled By Other Courses
Need Hands-On Instruction?
Click here to find a list of our Hands-On Partners.
Firearms That Are Not in Use
Firearms should be loaded only when you are on the target range or shooting area, ready to shoot. When not in use, guns and ammunition…
Loaded Firearms can be Dangerous
Every time you pick up a firearm, open the action and check to see whether ammunition is present. When another person hands you…
The license shall be valid in this state for five (5) or ten (10) years, unless subsequently surrendered, suspended or…
A person is eligible for a license to carry a concealed handgun if the person:…
IS IT LEGAL TO TAKE THIS TRAINING ONLINE?
HOUSE BILL 3784 EFFECTIVE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
Caption: Relating to certain applications to obtain a license to carry a handgun and to the associated handgun proficiency course.
This bill allows the department to certify an approved online course provider who has at least three years’ experience in providing online course instruction, experience working with government entities, and has direct knowledge of handgun training. In addition to the qualifications, an approved online course provider must be qualified to instruct persons in:
- 1) Laws that relate to Weapons/Use of Force
- 2) Safe Storage
- 3) Non-Violent Dispute Resolution
- 4) Handgun Use and Safety (including use of restraint holsters). An approved online course provider can offer classroom instruction
portion of the handgun proficiency requirement and administer the written exam to applicants online by utilizing a secured web portal.
State Approved Handgun Courses
Don’t be fooled by online courses outside of your state who claim they can get you licensed. If you are not a resident of that state, your license does not hold. State law requires that you take your course from a state approved provider.
Approved in Texas and Oklahoma.
Our Team is certified to teach.
Helpful & knowledgeable staff.